921Future of Unity Dance Workshops

  • Lord Gwillim Kynith
    Apr 22, 2010
      Hi all. OK, it's that time again. We need to decide on the future of the Unity Dance Workshops. The next few weeks, Mel and I will be unavailable (Bridge Investiture, Mother's Day, etc....). Then we're getting into the summer and weekends just disappear.

      You're all certainly welcome to continue to meet without Mel and me if you choose to, but someone else will have to step up and run things.

      Worth noting, for the time being, I intend to keep the alternating Thursday evening Orono dance workshops going for as long as there's interest and our schedules and space permit. There are currently about a dozen regulars attending those workshops and there's room for more (hint!).

      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic