FW: [Westfalia] 2008 VW Bus & Truck Photo Calendar - Ends today / See all photos

  • Joel Cort
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007

      Volks,

      Photo submission period ends today Sunday 12/02/07.

      See all photo submissions here,

      http://www.roadhaus .com/calendar08. html

      Last chance to submit photos.

      Photo Guidelines:

      - Photos should be 1028 x 764 resolution minimum (1600 x 1200 or larger is
      better).
      - Photos should be in LANDSCAPE (Horizontal) Orientation
      * PLEASE DO NOT SEND SMALLER PHOTOS or those with Portrait (Vertical)
      orientation.

      Submit photos via the form at this link,

      http://www.roadhaus .com/Calendar_ Photo.php

      PLEASE DON'T SEND PHOTOS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

      larry chase
      www.roadhaus. com

    • Joel Cort
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hey Guys,

        My pictures are posted # 069 has Tiki bus
        #68 has the Menge mobile and Brown van
        #070 has the Syracuse vans going around the track at Watkins
        067 is EveryBus campout.

        Hey Tom Meyers has some shots on there too.

        Cheers,

        Joel B. Cort

        89 Syncro Westy (VanGo)

        87 Syncro Transporter (Stella)