RE: [Emp_VW_Camping_Club] Sylvan Beach

  • Kimberly Siegfried
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hi,

      Where is Sylvan Beach?

      I'm heading to my parents' cottage on Waneta Lake, which has a Sylvan Beach,
      but I have a feeling it isn't the same place at all :)

      Kim
      '73 purple bus

      Blossoms Be Jeweled
      Real Flowers Preserved in Jewelry!
      www.blossomsbejeweled.com
      315-694-0205

      >From: "rfcoombs" <rfcoombs@...>
      >To: Emp_VW_Camping_Club@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Emp_VW_Camping_Club] Sylvan Beach
      >Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:27:26 -0000
      >
      >Hi,
      >
      >Anyone headed up to Sylvan Beach tonight?
      >
      >We're thinking about it.
      >
      >Richard & Sherrie Coombs
      >
      >'71 Bus

      Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!
    • Richard Coombs
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
        Kim,

        Sylvan Beach is on the east end of Oneida Lake.

        Rte 31 E. & rte. 13 N will get you there from the Syracuse area.

        I'm in East Syracuse; it's about 20 miles for me.

        Richard

        >>> kscarlet@... 8/30/2007 11:33:21 AM >>>
        Hi,

        Where is Sylvan Beach?

        I'm heading to my parents' cottage on Waneta Lake, which has a Sylvan
        Beach,
        but I have a feeling it isn't the same place at all :)

        Kim
        '73 purple bus

        Blossoms Be Jeweled
        Real Flowers Preserved in Jewelry!
        www.blossomsbejeweled.com
        315-694-0205

        >From: "rfcoombs" <rfcoombs@...>
        >To: Emp_VW_Camping_Club@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Emp_VW_Camping_Club] Sylvan Beach
        >Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:27:26 -0000
        >
        >Hi,
        >
        >Anyone headed up to Sylvan Beach tonight?
        >
        >We're thinking about it.
        >
        >Richard & Sherrie Coombs
        >
        >'71 Bus

        Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!
      • Bill Regan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
          Off to Sylvan Beach.................