Re: [Elle_UOM] Hi

  • Anusha Wijewardane
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2009
      anee anee poos. than lokuma loku ingineru nonek. salli naa kiyala pau purawa ganna epa nangi harida??
      api nam thama duppath ahinsaka studentsla :)

      noel, amani akka, sumudu baba, nilushi akka, jeew kauruth sadda naa. kattiyama wada wage hondatama.

      hey, everyone... do your everything very best.

      Cheers,
      Anusha

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2009
        hi all,
        it was long time to catch you all....anyway its nice to hearing from you. i am not used to log to yahoo thats why i miss u all......
        couldnt see anybody after long time...hey Ashanthi, Nish where are you????? write us...
        ya i know we can meet at face book but even could log it daily guys...very sorry..

        and one thing and very importent....how is our new team???think every thing is ok with u all...very best for u to bring the madels to MORA...
        cheers,,,...
        samu

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 30, 2009
          Hi all,

          Best wishes for the team. When our team win the medal (gold1; hopefully), the most part of the glory should be mine.....

          Coz, I was the "opener" or the "chief guest" of the day they started practicing.

          To Sachee n others,
          Sorry i couln't come after that day. I will try to come when i am free.

          To Samu,
          • My name is "Asanthi"  not "Ashanthi", I hate being  called "Ashanthi".
          • There's no need to tell u that u r not regularly log in to yahoo, coz we haven't received silly emails for a long time.

          Just joking buddy!

          Cheers,
          Asanthi

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30, 2009
            Hi all,

                   After a long time we hv now get into track again. Really happy...So, how are you all? Sachee asked for money for the "KIRI FUND". Samu, Asanthi, poos, Anush, Jeev....all, still its our responsibility to encourage them right? We are making another conversation in Facebook too..
                  By the way, Joedth ayya will come to Sri Lanka in mid august. He needs to get together all of us (both boys' team & girls' team) & play matches too. Probably it will help both teams who participate for Inter University matches this time. The date is still not finalized as I know..So keep in mind it & hope to see you all there.
                  Warm wishes for the new team...Sachee continue practicing well you all can win the GOLD medal this time...

            Best Regards,
            Nishanthi