Totally Elle: New Photoshoot pictures. // 1 May 2008

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      New Photoshoot pictures.

      Posted by Jess on May 1st, 2008

      Brooke kindly donated a few more photoshoot pictures from this years sundance and also last years. The pictures are stunning and I’m very glad to finally see some of Elle this year on her own. I’ll definitely be making a new layout with these.
      Sundance Photoshoots Sundance Photoshoots Sundance Photoshoots Sundance Photoshoots Sundance Photoshoots