Fanning World: March 2008 Calendar // 3 March 2008

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 11:17 PM
      March 2008 Calendar
      Posted by Stephanie on 03 March 2008 at 23:12
      DownloadsHere is the March 2008 Calendar:

      We also have a Vivaldi Update from Totally Elle:
      It's been a slow news month for Elle throughout February, hopefully March will prove to be more interesting. It seems Elle's upcoming movie, Vivaldi is going through some cast updates. Neve Campbell has joined on to play a Venetian courtesan, reports Variety. The film is scheduled to begin filming this month after several setbacks.