Totally Elle: New stills from The Nines, Videos, Calendar & icons // 01 December 2007

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007

      New stills from The Nines, Videos, Calendar & icons

      The Nines was released in the UK yesterday, and with the launch of the new Official UK site, there are 5 new promotional stills of Elle. You can view the stills on the slideshow for the introduction of the site, or in the gallery.
      There's also a full version of a clip of Elle which can be seen breifly in the trailer. You can view that under "The door is open" and then it is the second video clip.

      [Edit] There's some new videos on our Youtube today (new to the site anyway). I haven't updated the videos page on the site yet as I'm going to be revamping that soon (hopefully after the new gallery is finally finished). The videos available are Elle's section of The Door in the Floor DVD featurette, 5 clips from The Door in the Floor (thanks very much to Lucy) and the Totoro featurette. I have also added the December calendar to the Calendars page. Happy December!

      Finally, I have updated the icon archive with a load of new icons made by myself. Most are from The Lost Room, Because of Winn Dixie and photoshoots but there are others aswell. Enjoy!
      Posted by Jess on the 01 Dec 2007 • 0 Comments •

    • Glenn Abernathy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        I checked with several U.K. DVD suppliers, and "The Nines' will not be released there on DVD until March, 2008, so you must be referring to the theatrical release of the film in the U.K.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          If you go to the site that this links to, it says "The Nines in Cinemas November 30th".

          ~Stephanie