Fanning World: Chat #1 // 2 August 2007

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:23 AM
      Chat #1
      Posted by Stephanie on August 02 2007 11:22:15
      ChatsI'd like to schedule a chat for tomorrow. It will be in the morning my time (GMT -8 hours, USA Pacific) and I'll be on for a while.
      The chat will be about the Halloween Project--I have some ideas but would like to hear everyone else's input on things. :)
      To participate, all you have to do is log in (register if you're not already a member) and then click on the chat button on the navigation menu.
      www.fanningworld.com