Fanning World: Big Update! // 1 June 2007

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Big Update!
      Posted by Stephanie on June 01 2007 00:23:38
      The SiteHey everyone,

      As you can see, today is the big site update that we were talking about in last month's "Fanning World Magazine."

      What's new?
      Site theme
      Quotes panel
      The site has been organized so that there are two main components. "The Site" which is open to members and visitors alike, and "Members Area," which has links to pages that are only for members, such as contests, auctions, link submissions, etc.
      We have a new theme in our gallery.
      We have a new monthly thing for our site, "Video of the Month," or VOTM for short.
      Chats!
      New avatars in the avatar gallery!
      June desktop calendar and Fanningzine (yes, that is the new name, we hope you like it!)
      We will be adding in more photos to the gallery soon.
      We have new email addresses for this site. To contact me, use admin@.... To write for the magazine, write to fanningzine@.... To donate to Fanning World, send a Paypal donation to donations@....

      I hope you like all the new features of this site, and if you have any ideas, feel free to go to the Suggestion Box in the members area.

      This might seem long, but this is actually the short version of today's news. If you want to know more details, just click "Read More."

      Happy June!!! :)

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.