Elle in 'Deja Vu'

  • Glenn Abernathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I saw the film 'Deja Vu' today, starring Denzel Washington.  Although I generally enjoyed the film, it had way too much violence (typical of director Tony Scott), and I was disappointed by the small part that Elle had as Abby.  She accidentally drops her doll from the upper ferry deck at both the beginning and end of the film.  The time travel theme is unfortunately full of logic holes, but interesting.