Summer 2013 Fanningzine Submission Info

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
      What we're looking for:
      -movie reviews
      -fan art
      -fashion
      -interesting facts or blurbs
      -stuff about recent events or sightings of Dakota/Elle
      -anything else you can think of!

      Format:
      Please send your stuff as a Word document with pictures, formatted the way you'd like your article to appear in the magazine. Attach the Word document along with the image files used in the Word document.

      Deadline:
      Please send everything to editor@... by no later than April 15th.
    • Zhea Andrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
        Suggestion, Stephanie. hope you like it! :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013