Re: [Elle-Fanning] Summer 2013 Fanningzine Charity Nominations

  • Zhea Andrea
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013

      Hey, Stephanie! It's Zhea Andrea Ang! I made a cover for the Fanningzine, and I would like to share it to you. Here it is!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
        This is very nice! Great job! *:) happy

        But just so you know, we are no longer accepting cover submissions because we are now using a special program and of course the person making the magazine is the only person who knows what's going in and what headlines need to be on the cover. *;) winking

        If you want to send something for the magazine, please send a Word Document with the article and pictures, and also attach the pictures used in the document to the email as well. We need everything in by April 15th. What we really need help with is content. Although you are welcome to submit fan art (JPEG or PNG) if you like. *;) winking

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
          UPDATE: Please reply to this message with the name of your charity to nominate it. I need all nominations in by this Friday, April 5th so I have time to make a poll if there is more than one charity, and also have time to make the pages for the magazine before the deadline.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
            Okay thanks Stephanie!