Ginger and Rosa DVD, pre-order for Amazon UK, Feb. 11, 2013 release date

  • Glenn Abernathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      The format for the dvd is PAL, which is the European DVD format, so unless you have an all-region dvd player, you won't be able to play it here.

    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
        I was just about to post this. lol.

        I am not 100% sure about this, but you *might* be able to play DVDs on the VLC media player (free download for your computer). Of course I'd check into it before buying the DVD outside of Europe.

        I'm hoping a U.S. date will be announced soon. And also for Twixt, as people have been ordering from other countries to see the film.