Emma Watson & Elle Fanning: 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Feature!

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Elle, on growing up famous: "I can't really remember my life without movies... [Growing up in Hollywood] is no different really. I make movies the same way other kids play tennis or go to piano lessons. I'm trying to get better at what I want to do, just like other kids are trying to get better at what they want to do."