[Fanning World] Media Project 2012

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      Media Project 2012
      Next month starts our Media Project. The Media Project is about adding missing interview transcripts to our Articles section and missing videos to the FanningWorldcom YouTube Channel.

      December = 2000 and earlier <-- this should be a slow month, since the first big movie was out in 2001/2002
      January = 2001-2003
      February = 2004-2006
      March = 2007-2009
      April = 2010-2012

      Hopefully we'll get caught up by the end of April, but we can go into May/June if necessary. But I am hoping to get the Gallery caught up by Feb 23 and YouTube/Articles by the first half of 2012 (Jun 30).

      Send all videos or links to articles we are missing to admin@... so I have everything in one place. Thanks!