Elle Fanning: Dinner With Grandma!

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Elle Fanning is all smiles as she heads out to dinner on Sunday (October 2) in Sherman Oaks, Calif.
      The 13-year-old actress kept it casual in a plain white tee and blue jeans as she leaves for dinner with her grandma.
      Late last month, Elle attended the Madewell launch event in Los Angeles.
      Elle can next be seen in the movie, We Bought A Zoo, also starring Matt Damon, Colin Ford, and Scarlett Johansson. Check out the trailer on JustJaredJr.com!
      We Bought A Zoo comes out in theaters December 23rd.

      WILL YOU WATCH
      the movie?