Fanning World: Fanningzine Downsized for 2011 // 3 December 2010

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Fanningzine Downsized for 2011
      DownloadsFanningzine is going to be downsized for 2011. We will still release it, but the issues are going to be smaller and not have the extras that are in there now; it will be more like the newsletters posted at the DakotaFanning Yahoo! Group.

      The reason for this is: 1) lack of time for sites -and- 2) we want to work on other areas of the site to draw in more members for our upcoming 5th anniversary.

      If you have any ideas for the site, please email me at admin@.... A good place to look is at the mods section on the PHP-Fusion site.

      And of course, we can still have bigger issues if fans contribute to the magazine. Fan art, fan fiction, movie reviews are all welcome in JPEG, PNG, PSD, or DOC format. Send contributions to admin@... and your stuff will be included in the next issue. For example, anything sent in by December 20th will be included in the January/February 2011 issue, stuff sent in between December 21st and February 20th will be included in the March/April 2011 issue, etc.

      · Stephanie on December 03, 2010 14:21:20 · 0 Comments · 0 Reads ·Print