Fanning World: Banner Winner & New Poll // 2 April 2010

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010

      Banner Winner & New Poll

      Site NewsThe banner winner for this month is banner #1 by far beyond, which is now posted. Thanks to everyone who voted.

      The new poll is about Dakota's new movie The Runaways, so be sure to login and vote!

      We will be voting again at the end of the month for our calendar competitions. Please keep checking back, and don't forget to enter the calendar competitions. You can submit up to three calendars for May and up to three calendars for June. Visit this page when you're ready to turn in your entry(entries).