Received a nice photo from Elle

  • Glenn Abernathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Last April I mailed a birthday greeting card to Elle, including a CD of the #1 hit song on the day she was born, according to Billboard Magazine.  I did not expect to hear anything back from her, but earlier this week, I received a large white envelope from the Osbrink Talent Agency, and when I opened it I found a nice recent photo of Elle, and she had written a nice thank you not on it.  I know there are other contact addresses for Elle, but I wonder if the Osbrink one is still the best choice for any future mailings?