In last 7 days
RAGTIME! Join us for a friendly discussion of that classic American music with the "weird and intoxicating effect." Ragtime reached its peak in the 1890s-1920s, when composers such as Scott Joplin, Joseph Lamb, James Scott, George Botsford, Arthur Marshall, Charles L. Johnson, and many others wrote rags that continue to delight and captivate performers and audiences today. Looking for a certain rag? Got a burning question about an obscure composer or piece? Curious about what events might be available for you to attend? Just want to chat with other rag enthusiasts and researchers? You've found the right place. We welcome all discussion relating to ragtime, old and new. Come on in...
- Oct 9, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses