Re: [EliteSyncopations] Re: Looking for George Schneider's "Ragtime!"

  • jeo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2009
      Thanks.  I'll probably run into Sue and her husband (Howard, I think) at the Peoria Memorial Day Old Time Piano contest.  Your comment clears up some confusion on my part.  I thought I had heard he was unavailable because he had joined the merchant marine.  Cruise ship pianist makes a lot more sense.