Castle House Rag copy

  • Brent Watkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      After a cursory search, I was unable to find a copy of Castle House
      Rag (for solo piano) online. Anyone want to point me to a copy? I'd
      like to work it up.

      Brent
    • David Allie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
        Brent,

        It's on the New York Public Library collection site. I don't have the
        link, but it should be easy to find.

        David Allie

        --- In EliteSyncopations@yahoogroups.com, "Brent Watkins"
        <bwatkins@...> wrote:

        > After a cursory search, I was unable to find a copy of Castle House
        > Rag (for solo piano) online. Anyone want to point me to a copy? I'd
        > like to work it up.
        >
        > Brent

      • Brent Watkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008