Re: [EliteSyncopations] You Will Like This

  • Bryan Cather
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      This clip, even though it was posted recently, is apparently from quite a while ago, judging by how Linda and Trebor look in the vid, and how they both looked this past week when I saw them.

      Minor historical inaccuracies here and there, but, for what it was intended to be, a quick biographical sketch, I have to say its not bad.

      BryanC