Re: [EliteSyncopations] Re: Fw: [stride-piano-email-group] I had to share this...

  • Marcello Piras
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2013
      Absolutely! But we live in the Inaccuracy Era… There’s a lot of sloppy stuff on the Web. (I am not justifying that of course).

      El 12/02/13 20:11, "johnk570" <johnk570@...> escribió:

      Yes, but wouldn't it have made sense to proof-read it so that it sounded correct before putting it up online? They're an educational group, not just some random guy's personal website.