Re: Fw: [stride-piano-email-group] I had to share this...

  • johnk570
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2013
      Yes, but wouldn't it have made sense to proof-read it so that it sounded correct before putting it up online? They're an educational group, not just some random guy's personal website.

      --- In EliteSyncopations@yahoogroups.com, Marcello Piras wrote:

      > Couldn¹t it be that it was translated? Such odd phrasing would make sense in
      > Italian and related languages. M.
      >

      > El 12/02/13 20:02, "johnk570" escribió:
      >
      > > And I just don't like the sound of the phrase "as a music". Shouldn't it be
      > > "as a genre of music" or something? Even if it's "proper", it still sounds
      > > stupid and Engrishy.

    • Marcello Piras
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12, 2013
        Absolutely! But we live in the Inaccuracy Era… There’s a lot of sloppy stuff on the Web. (I am not justifying that of course).