Re: The Georgia Rag

  • Tracy Ross
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2012

    I have this George Giggle Rag.

    Tracy

  • Ragnar Hellspong
    Message 2 of 9 , Jan 19, 2012
      Thanks Tracy, close but no cigar! This is another rag, albeit one that I didn't have before. There are several other rags with similar titles - Georgia Grind and Giggles Rag for example. I need to find The Georgia Rag by Albert Gumble.

      /Ragnar

      Tracy Ross skrev 2012-01-19 16:49:

      I have this George Giggle Rag.

      Tracy

    • Ed
      Message 3 of 9 , Jan 19, 2012
        Georgia Rag is in Zimmerman's folio 101 Rare Rags. If you don't have the folio, I'll scan the rag for you.

        Ed

        --- In EliteSyncopations@yahoogroups.com, "Ragnar" <ragnar.hellspong@...> wrote:

        > I need your help again.
        >
        > Now I'm trying to find music sheets for The Georgia Rag (the piano score, not the song version) by Albert Gumble. There are countless song compositions as well as The Bolo Rag and the Chanticleer Rag by Gumble available for download but the only two copies of The Georgia Rag that I've found were library copies and not for download.
        >
        > Anyone knows where I can get it?
        >
        > /Ragnar

      • Ragnar Hellspong
        Message 4 of 9 , Jan 20, 2012
          Ed,

          No, I don't have it and I don't really want to buy folios just to get one single rag. Therefore I would truly appreciate a scan. Perhaps you can make a pdf of it?

          TIA/Ragnar