NEW STORE OPENING-ALL POSITIONS AVALIABLE (St. Cloud, MN)

  • elegantplusmodels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      Catherines, a growing national plus-size women's apparel retailer, is
      opening a NEW STORE in ST. CLOUD, MN. All positions are available. We
      need enthusiastic individuals for manager positions with 2 to 5
      years' retail clothing experience and strong management skills to
      join our team.

      Sales associates should be customer focused, have the ability to
      learn quickly and have excellent communication skills.

      Management positions are responsible for staff leadership, sales,
      merchandising, communication, operations and the profitability of the
      store.

      Qualifications include the ability to:
      - Demonstrate leadership in driving sales and profitability by
      achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals.
      - Develop store associate performance in the following areas: sales,
      loss prevention, hourly production (HP), units per transaction (UPT),
      charge accounts, etc.
      - Assign and monitor individual associate goals based on store goals.
      - Personally demonstrate high level of customer service.
      - Effectively recruit, hire, train and supervise associates.
      - Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customer and/or
      associate problems/complaints.
      - Exhibit sound decision-making skills and perform with a minimum of
      supervision.
      - Set a positive example for associates regarding all Company
      guidelines, policies and programs.

      We offer an exciting compensation plan with performance bonuses and
      exceptional benefits including 401k, stock purchase options and
      generous merchandise discounts.

      Call 1-800-289-6372 extension 1114 and leave a message
      or
      fax your resume to 952-926-2287
      Or
      Email a resume to : great.Jobs @ catherines.com