Plus Size Models - Aged 16 - 55 (London, UK)

  • ElegantPlus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Catalogue with new clothing line requires Models for their new
      collection.

      We are looking for the 'new face' for the catalogue to although the
      fee is not huge (£90) the work will be on going

      Preferably the Model will be Size 16+ but all sizes considered

      The date of the job would be a half day on Sunday 22nd October 2006
      for aprox 4hours in Fulham, London SW6 2AD

      Experience not necessary but will be a bonus

      If you are not available for Sunday 22nd October please can you
      indicate this as there will be other work later on in the year.

      Please apply now to take part or for more information.

      Location: London

      Payment details: £90.00

      Created: 18 October 2006
      Applications accepted for at least another month
      Application criteria: Males & Females aged 16 to 99 from UK

      Apply on-line at:
      http://www.starnow.com/Models-
      wanted/Print/plus_size_model_clothing_collection_catalogue.htm