Simply Fabulous Color Block Tee

  • ElegantPlus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011

      Elegant Plus
      Your Internet Shopping Guide to Stylish Clothes
      Sizes
      12-34W
      Plus-Size Fashion Flash
      Delivered Straight from Our Style Editor's Desk to You!

      Clever color blocking pattern makes this trendy tee both fashionable and flattering.   Angled blocks visually narrow your waist while the dark central pattern creates balanced proportions for more voluptuous bust lines.  Generous flutter sleeves come to the elbow, camouflaging upper arm trouble spots.   Add jeans or a lean jersey maxi skirt. Simple, yet fabulous.

      Available Sizes: Junior Sizes S-XXXL
      Colors:  Black Multi

      Elegant Plus Subscriber Shopping Deal Alert:
       Take $20 Off Any Order Over $75 with code DEAL75A. Expires August 12, 2011.

      Click Here to Activate Savings &
      Discover Where to Purchase This
      Editor's Pick Plus Size Fashion Look

      For more Trendy Plus-Size Clothing Picks @ Elegant Plus visit:

       Mon
      Visit the Website at: http://www.elegantplus.com

      A member of the Elegance Web Group © 2002-2011

      Plus-size clothes featured are selected by the Elegant Plus Fashion Editor from our
      extensive network of plus-fashion business partnerships.