Baby Wale Corduroys are a Fall Wardrobe Staple

  • ElegantPlus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:35 PM

      Your Internet Shopping Guide to Stylish Clothes
      Sizes 12-34W

      Elegant Plus

      Plus-Size Fashion Flash
      Delivered Straight from Our Style Editor's Desk to You!

      HOME

      EDITOR'S
       FASHION PICKS

      PLUS-SIZE CLOTHING MALL

      SALES & COUPONS

      Fine, baby wale corduroys are a wardrobe staple for Fall.  Cut with a contoured waist and classic 5 pocket styling, get them in all three colors.  A hint of stretch to the fabric is added for comfort.

      Sizes:  12-24W

      Colors:  Dark Brown, Green, Khaki

      Click to Activate Savings and
      Find Out Where You Can Buy this Fashion Statement

      Plus Check out this Elegant Plus Subscriber Deal Alert:  $20 off your order of $100, $30 off your order of $150 . Good for a limited time only.

       Elegant Plus's Facebook Profile
      Elegant Plus's Facebook profile

      Cover Mon

      Visit the Website at: http://www.elegantplus.com

      A member of the Elegance Web Group © 2002-2009