July Steals & Deals

  • ElegantPlus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2005

      ElegantPlus.com

      Celebrate the Beauty of All Your Curves

      Send to Friend

      Member Steals & Deals!

      As retailers clear away the old to make room for the Back to School fashions beginning to arrive - we've been offered some great deals - some are exclusive to our readers and are available for a very limited time.

      So hurry! Don't miss out on some great deals on plus size clothing for the whole family!

      All New Updates at:

      http://www.elegantplus.com/Plus-Size-Clothing-Sales.htm

      Fashion Portal Specializing in Sizes 12-34w
      http://www.ElegantPlus.com