Sorry, yes it's a standard breaker. The issue is our kitchen, laundry room and a lot of halogen can lighting is all on this panel. Since both my wife and Isynfinatic
Aaron wrote: "What I'm worried is that when we're charging the car, we'll blow the 70A fuse because the total draw will be too high." Is it really a fuse? Iingrahama
There is something to be said about using a ground plane anywhere and everywhere you can. Having wires (traces) that lead away from a ground plane, makes themingrahama
Discussion of electronics for beginners and experienced alike. Hopefully we can all exchange ideas, circuits, schematics, and pictures of all disciplines of electronics including both analog and digital.
When asking for help, be specific, please. But don't forget to give us the big picture. Often it's easier to help solve your problem, than help solve your solution.
- Mar 6, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.