... Contrary to the above all of the duplex receptacles in my house are mounted with the ground pin on the side. This page shows images of duplex receptacleshrh1818
For high powered equipment IEC 60309 is the standard here:stefan_trethan
The hinged cover solution works for some devices. The area where I did that installation was a final test operation in a semiconductor plant. So big testrtstofer
Discussion of electronics for beginners and experienced alike. Hopefully we can all exchange ideas, circuits, schematics, and pictures of all disciplines of electronics including both analog and digital.
When asking for help, be specific, please. But don't forget to give us the big picture. Often it's easier to help solve your problem, than help solve your solution.
- Mar 6, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.