Water heaters with dual elements: The top one is "rapid recovery" and is on when the top thermostat detects cold water. Once that is hot enough, the topsharpstik
... This would probably have been my approach in this situation... -- Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and ablest -- form ofrtellason
Might you turn this around and place optocouplers across the source voltage which will 'close' when power is applied. You might then use relatively smallskiddaw7
Discussion of electronics for beginners and experienced alike. Hopefully we can all exchange ideas, circuits, schematics, and pictures of all disciplines of electronics including both analog and digital.
When asking for help, be specific, please. But don't forget to give us the big picture. Often it's easier to help solve your problem, than help solve your solution.
- Mar 6, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.