Re: [Electronics_101] Thermistor?

  • Dave C
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
      Sorry, forgot to say, I have the TO-220 (I think) plastic package.

      I've never seen a temp switch in such a package.

      Thanks,
      Dave

      Sent from my phone.
      Please forgive auto-fill errors and typos.

      On 26 Aug 2013, at 11:32 PM, Jan Kok <jan.kok.5y@...> wrote:

      It looks like a mechanical thermostat.

    • Jitu Shah
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
        As I could see the picture from the web link,it should be a thermal
        switch-similar switch I have used in an Oxygen concentrator for when the
        inside panel of compressor goes beyond to trip the machine-.

        Jitu

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 28, 2013
          I mean panel temperature