Re: SD Card Reader

  • Jonathan Gervais
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
      It's a writer as well.

      The write protection is on the SD card itself.

      Jonathan

    • Howard Hansen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
        Hello Stefan,

        Asking the question is not that far fetched. I wanted to get a
        reader/writer for storing operating systems for use with Raspberry PI.
        This group has discussed various topics related to micro controllers in
        the past.

        The other Howard