Re: [Electronics_101] True Off Delay Relay

  • indago
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2013
      Thank you for the link.  When I googled the criteria for the relay, I noticed the Dayton.  I favored the Airotronics for its dimensions, noting the most favored criteria: the true off delay, which is most energy efficient.  The Airotronics would fit inside the control box that is already there; the Dayton would not.  However, the octal socket for the Dayton could be installed on the box, and the Dayton could be plugged into the socket outside the box.