Re: Arduino: Solid State Relay or other, to turn on ....?

  • basicpoke
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 13, 2013
      Why not just use a regular relay? See the schematic in the files section, folder 'BasicPoke's files', then the file is called 'RelayBoard...'. You could replace the transistor with an optoisolator for more protection. The LED and R4 are just for an indicator light. And with a relay you will hear a nice click when it turns on & off, which I like.

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Frank P" <qz9090@...> wrote:
      > I would like to automate the seedling/plant watering process for my
      patio garden and was hoping for some input.