Re: [Electronics_101] Optocoupler ratings

  • Dave C
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      These OCs are used to turn on a simple resistive heater (hot wire cutting plastic sheet). I don't think timing is a real issue: operator pushes a button, uP checks that all safeties are appropriate; energizes SCR via OC.

      I think I'll try the replacement 3083 and see what happens. [feeling bold!]

      Thanks,
      dave

      -=-=-=-