Brainwave monitor

  • Victor Valdez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001

      Is there anybody that can help me to design a pic based interface for a brainwave monitor? I need at least a four channel display. It can be for pc or gameboy.
      I think a dual channel oscilloscope presented in EPE magazine, based in 16F877 can help, but I would like to know how to add more channels. In Elektor was presented a gameboy based oscilloscope, but I have not read it.

      The analog part is easier for me.
      Victor