Re: Suggestions for 4-wire cable connecto ?

  • CharlesD
    Message 1 of 13 , May 15, 2013
      How about a DIN connector? They have them large and small and as long as you avoid one with the same pin layout as a keyboard you should avoid having weird things plugged into it. However if you use the same cable as an older keyboard there are tons of pre-made cables out there. There are lovely easy to install bulkhead connectors out there for them as well.

      Charles