Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Electronic Lock Protocol

  • Dave C
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 7, 2013
      I suspect that this is not the secret that Kerim is having us guess. The technique needs to be able to be performed by kids and in my experience getting timing right is not for (always) impatient little hands.

      Dave

      -=-=-=-

      On Apr 6, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Donald H Locker wrote:

      > In that case, the time between digit entry becomes the secret "code". For instance, two digits quickly, pause, one digit, pause, three digits quickly.
      >
      > Donald.

    • Donald H Locker
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 9, 2013
        I like it; very clever and far more difficult to reproduce than a simple rhythm.

        Donald.
        --
        *Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
        () no proprietary attachments; no html mail