Re: [Electronics_101] Ni-Cad/Li-ion battery packs & Bank Charger

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2013
      Whatever that is in real temperature it sounds like it wouldn't be a
      problem for all three battery types.

      I'd probably go with the lead acid if weight and size is of no concern
      (other than fitting the tube).
      It can live with the least expensive chargers of the three and the
      battery is a ready made single unit.

      Try to go for chargers meant to be connected for extended periods to
      avoid cooking the batteries.

      I'd expect about $10 each for the battery, same for the charger.

      ST