Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Water waveforms

  • mark hubrich
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 22, 2013
      I tried another test by gluing a ping pong ball to the center of the cone.
      I glued a small hose to the ball. Since the speaker is small, and Arduino
      doesn't produce much power, the effect is minimal.

      I want to try a driver chip connected to a small coil. The coil has a
      little spring attached to an arm and travel is about 1/4 inch. I think it
      might enhance the effect a lot and reduce the noise. The one problem I
      might have is the arm might not move fast enough on the un charged return
      state.

      We'll see...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwbTHvKk7jk&feature=youtube_gdata_player