Re: Bark detector

  • Andrew Mathison (Alice)
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 9, 2013
      I have a dog problem near to my house, what I am slowly letting "go through
      my head" is to use a PIC to "listen" to the barking and make a spectrogram
      of the barks, comparing many and use the same PIC to "compare" a new noise
      with that stored image and decide if it is similar or not before using the
      20KHz siren.......

      Has anyone done anything like that in software?

      Regards

      Andy
    • lucianopep
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 23, 2013
        hello! thanks many,,,my bark detector (non selettive) have many false allarm. You have good idea: manual command ultrasonic for dogs ..

        Thanks again luciano :-)