Re: Bark detector

  • lucianopep
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 8, 2013
      The idea sounds good but I do not know where to start .. have no idea how to do it in a practical circuit u like that? Thanks :-) luciano

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, Derek <derek@...> wrote:

      > Easier way...
      > High-pass filter with a minimum amplitude trigger to generate a 1-shot.
      > Then operate for a few moments. If the dog keeps barking, the circuit
      > keeps being triggered and continues to operate. The high-pass can be a
      > simple RC filter. Experiment with a mic and see what tweaks you need. A
      > scope will be very handy in this part of the task.
      >
      > Derek Koonce

    • lucianopep
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 23, 2013
        hello! thanks many,,,my bark detector (non selettive) have many false allarm. You have good idea: manual command ultrasonic for dogs ..

        Thanks again luciano :-)