Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Bark detector

  • Dave C
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 7, 2013
      > please see this photo number 3

      > THANKS LUCIANO :-)

      I look at the link and see 11 albums. The link points to album # 10. Photo number 3 in album number 10 is titled "single op-amp". It is a circuit of an op-amp driving one LED.

      I don't think this is the circuit of your dog-bark design.

      Dave
    • lucianopep
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 23 1:53 PM
        hello! thanks many,,,my bark detector (non selettive) have many false allarm. You have good idea: manual command ultrasonic for dogs ..

        Thanks again luciano :-)