Proto Advantage

  • Steve Greenfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
      I am a strong believer that everyone makes mistakes, and that character reveals itself in how one handles those mistakes.

      I ordered a couple 0.1 inch to 2mm pin header adapters, 24 pin dual row. Proto Advantage mistakenly shipped 12 pin adapters. Someone answered my email on Monday even though they were closed. The next day they shipped the proper replacements by overnight air and I have them in my hand right now.

      I'll gladly do business with them again.

      http://www.proto-advantage.com/store/

      Steve Greenfield AE7HD
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenjgreenfield%c2%a0
    • Ross McKenzie
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
        A good story/recommendation Steve.

        Cheers,

        Ross

        On 21-Feb-13 3:35 PM, Steve Greenfield wrote:
        > I am a strong believer that everyone makes mistakes, and that character reveals itself in how one handles those mistakes.
        >
        > I ordered a couple 0.1 inch to 2mm pin header adapters, 24 pin dual row. Proto Advantage mistakenly shipped 12 pin adapters. Someone answered my email on Monday even though they were closed. The next day they shipped the proper replacements by overnight air and I have them in my hand right now.
        >
        > I'll gladly do business with them again.
        >

        > http://www.proto-advantage.com/store/
        >

        > Steve Greenfield AE7HD
        > http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenjgreenfield

      • DaveC
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
          A small point: they're in Canada.

          Dave

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 20, 2013, at 8:35 PM, Steve Greenfield <alienrelics@...> wrote:

          > I am a strong believer that everyone makes mistakes, and that character reveals itself in how one handles those mistakes.
          >
          > I ordered a couple 0.1 inch to 2mm pin header adapters, 24 pin dual row. Proto Advantage mistakenly shipped 12 pin adapters. Someone answered my email on Monday even though they were closed. The next day they shipped the proper replacements by overnight air and I have them in my hand right now.
          >
          > I'll gladly do business with them again.
          >

          > http://www.proto-advantage.com/store/
          >

          > Steve Greenfield AE7HD
          > http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenjgreenfield

        • AlienRelics
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
            And I'm in the USA.

            Steve Greenfield AE7HD

            --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, DaveC <davec2468@...> wrote:

            > A small point: they're in Canada.
            >
            > Dave
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Feb 20, 2013, at 8:35 PM, Steve Greenfield <alienrelics@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I am a strong believer that everyone makes mistakes, and that character reveals itself in how one handles those mistakes.
            > >
            > > I ordered a couple 0.1 inch to 2mm pin header adapters, 24 pin dual row. Proto Advantage mistakenly shipped 12 pin adapters. Someone answered my email on Monday even though they were closed. The next day they shipped the proper replacements by overnight air and I have them in my hand right now.
            > >
            > > I'll gladly do business with them again.
            > >

            > > http://www.proto-advantage.com/store/
            > >

            > > Steve Greenfield AE7HD
            > > http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenjgreenfield

          • Kerim F
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
              But USA is in Canada... or the reverse... I don't remember well ;)