Understanding Required

  • zubair
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Dear all:
      Please explain the function of highlighted
      components. The main focus of my question is why 10K ohm resistor is
      used to connect to emitter of third transistor?

      I am very beginner in analogue electronics as you are expert so need
      your urgent help. Thank you all

    • Derek
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        What is the circuit you are citing?

        Derek Koonce
        DDK Interactive Consulting Services

        On 2/13/2013 5:49 AM, zubair wrote:

        > Dear all:
        > Please explain the function of highlighted
        > components. The main focus of my question is why 10K ohm resistor is
        > used to connect to emitter of third transistor?
        >
        > I am very beginner in analogue electronics as you are expert so need
        > your urgent help. Thank you all

      • jongkung01
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
          If you sent attachments, the online forum strips them out.

          Jong