WDM based fiber optics

  • Asif Khowaja
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi...how r u?
      I am making my final year thesis on 'WDM based fiber optics communication system using semiconductor/silicon optical amplifier (SOA)'
      Can u please help me in providing some material regrading it...even some material on SOA, WDM or fiber optics...???
      Thanks in advance...

      (subject line added by moderator)

      Asif Ali Khowaja.
      Electronics Engineer.
      Department of Electronics Engineering.
      Mehran University of Engineering & Technology.
      Jamshoro-PAKISTAN 76062.
      Cell No : +92-333-3573797.
      khowaja_a@...