Re: 110VAC Single Contact Bayonet Bulb Needed

  • Andrew Mathison (Alice)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Here you specify Edison if you want single contact, where you are I have no
      idea but the USA must be able to help. Of course a CFL or a LED Bulb would
      be best.....

      You MUST use a fitting where the screw thread that holds the bulb must be
      safely insulated from any fingers nearby, that should be your first
      priority.....there again, if you are replacing it (no 12 volt holder would
      be safe), why not put a dual contact base in?.......

      Regards

      Andy